Pages

Friday 18 October 2019

Life's a stage

When I woke up I  was wondering what we were going to learn today. I couldn’t wait to find out when I go
to school. I put my bag and shoes away and lined up for immersion assembly. Then I sat on the wooden
floor.


I was looking at Mr Burt and wondering why was Mr Burt dressed like a clown. Then as the assembly
started team one teachers were performing Cinderella in a movie.  It was really funny. They had funny
talent they really made us laugh at the end of the movie. After team one team two teachers that came
up was Miss Gaston, Miss Carter, Miss Moran and Miss Teleso. So Miss Gaston and Miss Carter had a
facial mask, it was plain white. It was sort of funny then they did some dancing and drama. Finally it was
team three teachers  turn. They were showing how to behave, be kind and be respectful, do the right
thing and also chuck it in the right bin.

I was feeling a bit nervous but it's a great way to end the year. I am so excited to do some dancing and
drama. I can’t believe that we are going to be doing some fun stuff. I hope we do some dancing and
acting. It would be really cool if  we learn some acting and dancing skills. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.