Pages

Sunday 21 March 2021

That very day Writing

 That very day 

On a very cold pitch black night I had decided to go for a walk outside. I took deep breaths and slowly just walked on the path. I had walked in silence, no one was there, it was just me, it felt awkward.


 I felt like I was being watched. I didn’t know what to do, As I walked in curiosity I had a look around and the power outage just went off just like in a click of a finger. It was very dark now, I felt scared and frightened but I remembered I had brung my purse and I had reached my hand inside quickly before something bad might happen.. Or is something going to happen?. 


Nothing was in there, I quickly walked back home and locked both doors. I couldn’t imagine what would happen if I was just standing  there. It was so quiet, too quiet could even hear something from miles away, I had decided just to lock myself in my room while waiting and waiting until someone rang the doorbell. I didn’t want to open the door. But I had heard a little girl calling ‘’play with me’’ I was just so shocked with fear. 


I had heard no sound and a few minutes later I stood up and just stood there my body was frozen as stone, I was thinking of what would happen if I opened the door to the little girl. I had watched the door  and windows for any sound or movement. 


A few hours passed, and I fell to sleep, I was too tired and fell asleep. I was in a deep sleep so that had meant I couldn’t wake myself up, I had seen the little girl in my dream and she was walking slowly to me and singing ‘’ring around the rosies’’ and I was shaking in fear and suddenly woke up on my bed. The door was wide open and so was the window I had quickly closed them before something came in or someone. I had sat down and there was still no connection. It was morning and the police arrived at my house and searched the entire house for some evidence. I had been questioned by the police. I told them everything, they said the house may be haunted, so you may have to move.


I had been really relieved, that I had survived that nightmare would that nightmare happen again Or would it not?


1 comment:

  1. Hi Vika

    Wow! Did you write this story? It was very interesting to read. I could feel the suspense building in the story. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.