Pages

Monday 15 March 2021

The Nightmare

  On a cloudy morning I woke up and walked to my closet to get another set of clothes on. Once I opened the closet my eyes were still in a blur, but once I had a look closer it was a skeleton?  I said to myself ‘’ someone must be pranking me ’’ or so I had thought, I saw the skeleton with my own eyes, but I guess I was tired and I just left it there I got different sets of clothes on and then I went out for my day but I guess I never noticed the peace of paper on it saying ‘’pass it on now’’ once I had gotten back from my walk outside It was already night it was raining it was lucky before I got wet. I had left the front door open and My room open. 


I was going to close the door after I got changed, but then as soon as I opened the closet the skeleton was gone. Though there was a note on the ground saying ‘’ run before it's too late...’’ I was silenced sitting on the bed until both doors slammed closed I had gotten frightened and closed the curtains. The lights had just went out of the power outage every house on the street had no lights on even the outer post, but there was one post light on I had taken a peek from the window the light on the outer post was twitching I felt a writing on my hand but I didn’t bother looking at it and I just had to keep and eye on the outer post light. 


I waited and waited until morning but when I had a look on my arm there was writing again.

It said ‘’ I told you to run but you didn’t I’m coming for you’’ I didn’t know what I did wrong did I do something wrong is it revenge for something I did?  Once I had looked on the clock it was past morning but the sun wasn’t even up! No one had been talking for a while. I didn’t see anyone outside but the post light but this time I saw a little girl singing and skipping around the post light I had tried to call my mum and dad or brothers. I had tried calling my parents first but there wasn’t any signal… I was scared and I didn’t know what to do. 



I was thinking about what I should do while this is happening. I remembered I had kept a knife in my drawer for emergencies. I had tried to keep and eye on the window and door I was to scared but I kept quiet and breathed in and out, I had looked underneath the door quietly red fingers had appeared under the door it looked like a mans fingers I was getting scared and I held the door for a while I had tried to call the police and I had succeeded if only I could call them before. 


They had answered it and I had quickly told them the story of what was happening and what is happening. Until… the door stopped moving and no one was there the police was asking ‘’are you okay?’’ Are you still there?’’ I was worried about what was behind the door.  My brain was filled with all these questions I couldn’t think straight all I had said to the police was ‘’ please I’m begging you please come quickly’’ until I turned round there was a man in the yard of my house and I’m looking at him and he’s looking at me creepily his face...his smile… his teeth I was panicking.


 I couldn’t calm down any more. I told the police ‘’ please where are you I’m panicking and there's a man outside of my house doing a handstand still  and his smile his glare just looking at me his razor sharp teeth I had just had a look around the room if there was anything useful but as soon as I look back at the window his face was against the window but once I blinked he was gone like dust the police were still questioning me on the phone.  I had panicked so much I forgot to check the door behind me. I dropped my phone and was knocked out cold. I woke up in bed in the morning and everything was normal. I looked in the closet and nothing was there. I thought wow that was just a dream. I was so happy it wasn’t real or was it?  I didn’t check my arm but the writing was still there so was it real? Will it continue the next night?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.