Pages

Tuesday 9 March 2021

Going to school ( getting ready for school)

 On a sun-rise morning, I woke up and got up out of bed. I looked in the mirror and I was still tired. Though I had to get ready for school I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth then I washed my face. 


Once I finished using the bathroom, I went to change into my uniform. Once I had finished changing I brushed my hair and went to go eat breakfast. Once I finished eating I went to go get all my stuff in my bag. 



Me and my brothers got dropped off to school by our mum. We hugged her goodbye. It was very loud, from the cars and talking going around, we ran straight to class, we went separate ways so we didn’t see each other until home time. 


Once I had gone to class I had gotten my chrome book out and went to go talk to my friends. Once I finished talking I went to sit in my seat and waited for whatever else was happening. Once the bell rang I heard the teacher say there was going to be a test so I didn’t know what kind of test it was, so I had waited. 


She Had said it was going to be a math test. We were going to have a pencil and paper to work these out, once our whole block had finished the test we had gone back to online work. That’s my story today bye.!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.