Pages

Thursday 4 March 2021

Writing task

 Cheerfully, I was thinking about traveling to different countries, but there was one in  particular, that I wanted to go too. It was Russia, I didn’t know why But it was genetically pulled to me so I thought ‘’ yeah maybe I should go explore other countries and continents. After planning my journey to Russia I got a plane ticket for me to go to Russia, once I was set I was ready to go.


Once I got to the airport, it was time for me to go, after hopping onto the plane, I put my bags on the top and sat in my seat waiting to go to Russia. Once it was time to get out of the plane and hop out it looked amazing. I hoped to do these once I got to so then Once I looked around The people around me and behind me were walking straight and out so I decided to follow on.


Once I got to the point where I knew where to go, I didn’t follow the crowd and I was off. Someone came walking in front of me and it was a tour guide? They had said they were very sorry for bumping into me in fact that person could actually speak english and Russian, I was really interested so I asked ‘’ would you mind touring me around here?’’ they said ‘’konechno’’ 

I had replied with ‘’ thank you’’ the person said ‘’ you understand Russian I replied with ‘’only a little bit’’ 


After I had the tour I had said ‘’ thank you’’ and I walked away. I had a house already so I walked in and stayed awake for a few hours. I just couldn’t stop thinking about the exciting day that I just had but then there was always tomorrow for another adventure.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.