Pages

Thursday 16 April 2020

The mystery Box in my garden

On the 3rd of June I was just digging in my garden. All of a sudden, I saw something metal in my garden! I pulled it out and it was a medium box. It was very very gigantic. It was about 4 feet tall and there was a little paper on the box that said ‘Mystery box’. But it didn’t look like a mystery box to me because it was very rusty, it was old, bent on the top of the box and it was also curved at the bottom. I wanted to take a little peek in the box and what I found was heaps of….. Books! I was so excited and then my energy of excitement just dropped on the ground but then it just got back up. I said to myself, “I love books!” I was too excited and I accidentally screamed louder than my usual scream.

I was so excited for the books that I suck inside with the books and then there were so many more books. I said to myself, “This is the best day of my life!” And it was the most exciting day of my life. But these books look so old I thought it was ancient there was so much dust on all of the books. Some of the pages were missing; they were ancient books! I couldn’t believe it . It was an amazing feeling to see so many books that were ancient. It was the best day of my life. I finally got to learn more things. It was so amazing to see so many ancient books. The ancient books didn’t have names on them but they did on the inside.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vika,

    I really like the way you have described the box. You have used interesting words like 'rusty, old, bent, curved.' These words help me to imagine what the box looked like.

    Miss West

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.