Pages

Tuesday 21 April 2020

What's in Miss West's hand

On the first day of June, Miss West went out to her backyard to do her gardening when she saw something that was crawling in the garden.  She didn’t want to look at it but then she cupped it in her hands. She came to show me that she found a creature in her garden. When Miss West finished telling me what the creature looked like, I suspected it would have been a frog, lizard or yellow warbler, but they were all wrong except for one answer. It was a lizard. I was wondering how it got to Miss West’s garden but who knows. You might even spot a spider in your garden.


This is my activity and I found this not so hard and I got good what do you think about my story?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.