Pages

Thursday 7 January 2021

2 days till I go to this beach!

                               2 days Till I go to this beach


I don’t know the name of this beach,

But I still have to go to this family thing,

It’s been around and gone around for three years and so far,

I think that I’ve been to all of them,

But this year I’m excited! 

I really hope each of you anywhere in New Zealand have something exciting to do before going back to school.

I feel like this drive to the beach will be more then an hour, as in maybe 4 hours.

I’m excited to go to the beach this year to meet all my cousins, from my mum’s side of the family. 

I hope all of you have gotten a time with the whole family.

Well I hope you all have a last few weeks of the holiday if your going back to school.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.