Pages

Wednesday 7 April 2021

Writing task

 During the holidays my family and I had planned my brother's birthday. It was on Easter so there was a lot going on. We knew what theme he would want or like but there were two opinions either a soldier looking theme or a star wars and of course it was pretty obvious what he would choose, and it was the star wars. 


We waited until Easter and we celebrated my brother's birthday. He had all these star wars looking toys and more, we had a great time and when we were done we were doing activities fun ones actually. There was pull the toilet paper while there was a glass full cup if you land on these things you will get it my brother and I have done this before and he landed on whip cream and a plastic plate, You guys probably know what's going to happen next, my brother got hit the face with the whip cream my dad had wicked the whipped cream on his face. 

Me and my siblings really didn’t want to land on the whipped cream but I’d take it not have it in my face, my mouth so I still didn’t want it thought so I didn’t get it. I nearly got the whipped cream but I didn’t it was a really fun day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.