Pages

Sunday 1 August 2021

Sunday's Adventure

 Sunday 1st of August 2021


It was a beautiful Sunday morning and I woke up at 6:34 in the morning so I couldn’t really see the sun so yeah it rose around 7:00 in the morning. My family got up around 8:00 and that was early for us well only in the weekend that is my mum told me” go get ready to go to the zoo” I replied with “ okay” and went off and got ready we hadn’t been to the zoo in like ages and plus it would be the first time my little sister had met a real life animal or animals. We all got ready and did everything we had to do to be ready for when we went to the zoo because it had been a really long time since we had gone to the zoo before and this would be the first time we went back to the zoo. 


As soon as we were all ready and we all had gone to the van and did the basics in there my dad had started the van and we were off to get breakfast from the bakery and snacks from the dairy. When we got what we wanted from the dairy we were told to put it in our bags and not eat it until we got to the zoo but of course we ate our breakfast in the van we were hungry/not really hungry. After eating in the van my parents had to figure out where the zoo was because we hadn’t really known where it was exactly but all we knew was what road. 


After succeeding to find where the Auckland Zoo was we had another thing to complete and that was…..a parking spot. Every time we had planned something on one sunny evening it would always be crowded. I would always be A-Okay with it and just stick with whatever we got to do so we just minded the crowd and their business and we had just done ours. 


Our feet were painful every time we took a step forth, but we kept walking so we could see other animals in the zoo. It was fun and also cool. I even got to see some up close like the birds and the rhinos. It was a fun time experiencing this again and I hope to do this some time soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.