Pages

Saturday 31 July 2021

Going to chipmunks on Saturday

 31/07/2021 



Today, my family and I went to chipmunks for my sister. It wasn't a special occasion or anything. It was just because she was always being good and she always listened to what we had said to her. 


My brothers and I haven’t been to chipmunks since… well I don’t actually really know how long we haven’t been there but hey I guess today would be the start of going back to chipmunk. As soon as we arrived it was packed so we drove around and then at the back of chipmunks there were a few parking spots. I don’t really know why no one would come to the back to find a parking spot but it's probably because they think they can’t park there but at least we get more space. 


After my dad had parked the car we all got out, and we had all walked to the entrance of chipmunks. As soon as we entered it looked a bit different. They had moved things and replaced games with new ones, but we didn’t really care. We could explore the place and that was good. 


Me and my brothers had to look after our sister while we played on the playground. I didn’t know what it was called but the playground seemed to match how it was looking. My sister just ran to the closest thing to go in and that was the ball pit. As soon as we entered there was a pipe that ran all the way through the room and the room was lit by a screen that we  would throw balls at or just smack with our hands. 


We stayed there for a while until she had finally gone out because I wanted to explore more of the place while my other two brothers just wanted to stay in the ball pit. After she got out my parents looked after her while the rest of us went to do whatever we wanted. I went out of the playground and went to see what it looked like. 


I saw three slides, two were pink and one of those pink ones was a straight deep slide down but it would go quick. Then there was the other pink and it looked like a spring going straight down.  Then we had the yellow and white slide I call it a slide because we go down it but it doesn't look like one it had like those rolling things on it but we would go straight down and there's no stopping in the middle of the slide we’d either stay on the top of the playground or go down the slide and reclimbing back up. 


There was a shooting place in the playground as well and it was huge but behind the shooting place there were these glow squares and they would light up in different shades of colour's. It would look nice in the dark every time it changed color's there were different sides of the place and it was better I guess.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.