Pages

Saturday 10 July 2021

HAPPY MATARIKI!

HAPPY MATARIKI! 


Tonight was filled with fireworks in the sky, I hope you guys went to go and check it out. I stayed home and watched it. We thought maybe it would seem like a large crown there so we stayed home and watched from a distance. 


We heard loud bangs of fireworks launched into the sky, it was just exquisite and brilliant. We just stood outside and heard loud bangs as if someone held a large gun and just shot it right up into the sky. This Matariki celebration seemed like the best one out of all of them I have seen. 


At the end we heard applauding and it was quite extraordinary how far we could have heard it. It must have been louder there than it was at my home. We could see so much fireworks in the sky that it caused smoke to be in the sky. 


I hope you all have a nice Matariki!

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vika

    My family and I were lucky to go to the Matariki fireworks display at Glen Innes near Te Oro. It was absolutely amazing! My brother who lives in St Johns could also see the fireworks display where he was, so yes, it was very loud! Well done for posting.

    Mrs Lagitupu

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.