Pages

Saturday 31 July 2021

Playing golf on Friday night

 Friday 30th of July 2021 



After school had finished, I thought it would be a good time for a nap since I can sleep easily both at midday and well and at night of course. Once I had woken up we had to go to paknsave to get some stuff from there and drop it off at home, easy peasy lemon squeezy. Once we did that on our way home my mum had asked “ does anyone want to go anywhere” me and my brothers didn’t know where we could even go at this time ( it was 7:10) but then she said “ how about we go golfing?” we all said “okay” and off we went to go to the golfing place. 



As soon as we arrived at the golfing place, it was full. There was only some parkings but it was on the far end. But hey where else is there to park? After we parked on the far end it was about 8:00 pm and we went inside and grabbed a golf club and went out another door and stood in line with the other people waiting for the golf ball  machine to get the golf balls. 



When we found a spot to go golfing from one spot to another we went there and we had aimed on where we wanted the ball to go and it went up and away. We had started sweating after a few hours and it was time for me to rest and one of the others to have a turn so I sat down and took some breaths. After all our buckets were done for and we wanted to go home and have a nice shower and relax so that's what we did and we enjoyed playing golf. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.