Pages

Monday 20 July 2020

The Journal that took me to Italy,

I went to Italy on the first of May, when I packed my clothes I went on the bus to get to the airport,
then on the  plane to Italy at 5:20 when the sun was rising high up in the sky. As soon as I arrived in Italy
I saw breathtaking places and some people took me on tours, it was fascinating to see many things. In a
blink of an eye there were many things that I have never seen in my life, the statues in Italy were kind of
creepy. There were majestic places that I had gone too. 


It was unbeliveable, I saw huge buildings that people had lived in, I saw places that had old buildings for
like a thousand years. Until one day I wanted to go back to Auckland, I wanted to  show my family the objects
and pictures that I took but then when I looked at the money I had I saw that I didn’t have enough. I had to
stay for a few more days to get more money until I had enough on the twenty-ninth  of may I had enough
money to go to Auckland. I packed my stuff and went back on the plane to Auckland and told my family all
about what had happened there and what took so long and that's why I would go travel again if I got to show
more objects there. It was fascinating I would do it again if I could. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.