Pages

Monday 4 May 2020

The story about 1 Question


I would go to Tonga to see my dads half of the family because he hasn’t seen them in 1 year so I wanted to go there he said he misses his family because he hasn’t been there for so long I wanted to go to Tonga because I would want to see my cousins and uncles and aunties. I also haven’t been to Tonga for 2 or 3 years and I forgot all of my cousins' names. At least I know some of them. I also wanted to go there so they can remember us again and we can remember them. I would want to go there because I love everyone in both family’s I love  my mum's half of the family and I love my dad's half of the family. When I go to Tonga some day I think my brothers would be excited and happy to see all of their cousin’s. I also wanted to go to Tonga because we can play outside for a little while because it’s very hot in Tonga. It's like 200 degrees there but I would still go for my dad to visit his family and then he will be happy again. Well he will be happier than happy. I would think night is better than morning because it's so cool at night I meant cold and refreshing when it's raining in tonga it always hard raining and I never get why it always rains hard. I also want to go to tonga because I am full tongan. My dad is full togan my mum is full togan because their parents are full tongan and when I go to tonga some day we will remember their names. I could also go to tonga maybe we could walk again because i think it was in 2018 we went for a was and it like 20 miles far away so we walked and we found  table we could sit on it had had so we went to sit down and we stayed there for a while and then it was time to go back to the van so we walked back and then we went to the shops to go have a look and then we saw this necklace place it looked like it was full of well necklaces when we got to that shop my mum and dad decided to buy 3 for me and my brothers. When we wanted a necklace they said to write your full name and then we write it down and then when we wrote it down they spelled out on the necklace they wrote it with  like a tool and then they gave us the necklaces and then we went home when we saw it we were so excited. When we got the necklaces we went home and went to sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.