Pages

Monday 25 May 2020

The story of Miss Trunchbull



On the 30th of May my family were forcing me to attend Crunchem hall primary,
1 day they had enough of Point England School so then 1 night they talked to me about attending
Crunchem hall primary school. The next day of school I didn’t go back to Point England School again.
By the time I got to crunchem school it looked as if it was 1000 years old! I thought there might be trouble in this
school. But it looks like there is no trouble here.

Paragraph 2 
I met some kids and they said to be careful in this school, because there might be trouble however
none of the students were trouble at all there was just one person however it may be an adult making trouble in
this school and it was the one and only Miss Trunchbull the headmistress of this school she would wait inside the
school and the students would wait outside. When Miss Trunchbull came out with the stick everyone would line
up and none of the student’s wouldn’t even move an inch. I was in line as well and lucky me I was in the back.
When Miss Trunchbull walked about to a little girl who was a student at the school as soon as she came to the
little girl Miss TrunchBull said,

‘’ What are those?’’

The little girl said 

‘’ these are my ponytails’’

Said the girl in a quiet voice, so then Miss Trunchbulls said

‘’Ponytails? 

‘’ Do I allow ponies in this school megan?

Asked Miss Trunchbulls,

‘’ No miss trunchbulls’’

When they finished talking Miss Trunchbull threw the girl across the school and then went inside.

Paragraph 3

I saw the most horrible thing on the first day of school I was so
scared about the first day of school but then I walked to my Class with the other kids I was put into a class with
the nicest teacher and then when I went to class I introduced myself  to the class then I went to sit down and
put my stuff away when I finished putting my stuff away I took a seat, and then we learned about 1s Then
we worked it up and then our teacher made a joke and she said

‘’Haha how about 11 x 8 = hahaha’’

However I took it seriously and I said 11 x 8 = 80 the teacher was shocked and then she said another
hard question and then I answered it right then when I answered almost every question the whole class
was shocked.

Paragraph 4 

1 day I had enough of the principal and then I decided to try to get her scared so she would stay at
home for the rest of the year then so I got here biggest fears ghosts and black cats so then when she got
into class there were animals that were hidden and then we dropped them and they started to surround the
room and climb on her. She would start saying

‘’ get it off get it off’’

She would say but they all would start laughing and laughing and they wouldn’t stop laughing.

Paragraph 5

1 day Miss Trunchbull stayed at her house for the year and didn’t come out ever again and then my other
principal invited all of the crunchem school to come to Point england school and enjoy their life there so then
they studied there without any disturbance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.