Pages

Thursday 26 October 2017

Playtime with my friends

Today at morning tea me and my best friend khyani is my best lovely  beautiful wonderful friends ever and khyani and we were at the park and we were playing at the park and me and khyani were having fun and when the bell went we went  back to class. And  me and her were  playing.Then me and Naomi  was having fun and we had a race down the field and we went to the playground and played at the park . Then we slide down the slide then we climbed up. I felt happy becase we had a fun day. Me and Naomi were at the park and then me and mania were at the park with Emma as well. 

1 comment:

  1. Malo Vika

    What an amazingly wonderful, genius inspired and dazzling piece of adjective filled writing. Khyani is indeed a lovely friend. I loved reading your recount and hope you share more on your blog, especially with interesting adjectives.

    Keep up the great for Vika.

    From Mrs Vaevae

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.