Pages

Thursday 30 August 2018

Healthy sandwich

On a cold cloudy day, Rooms 19 and 20 made healthy food. We did it at point England school we did it because it was our fun day. First we discussion about healthy food Next we had a peace of yummy soft bread. We had to pick what we want on our peace of bread it was rather ham, chicken or cheese or light green juicy lettuce, then it was a beautiful day so we went outside and ate our sandwiche after that it delicious and tasty Finally when I finished eating my sandwich then I went inside Rooms 20 class and I wrote my first sentence of my recount. I liked this activity because I felt hungery when I saw the sandwich I made I felt like I wanted to eat it when I just made it but we couldn't eat it because the from Crumpits.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.