Pages

Monday 29 June 2020

Writing

One day I wanted to see a turtle. Then me and my friend Layla went to the oceans and
got ready to go down to see the turtles. When we went down we went deeper because
there was nothing on the shallow waters.

 When we went deeper we saw so many turtles my friend Layla said 


‘’wow this is so much turtles’’


 I said 


‘’ yes it is this is magnificent.’’ 


When we saw turtles we tried to touch them with our gloves but they wouldn’t let us.
We stayed back and surrounded the turtles and we stayed near it. It was so cool to look
at. Layla said


 ‘’ we should go back up it getting pretty late now we have been down here for awhile now’’


 I said


 ’’ yeah we should probably go now.’’ 


Then we waved goodbye and went up to the boat. Layla said


 ‘’ I haven't seen turtles in awhile and this is the first time I see them again,’’


 I asked 


‘’when was the last time you saw them?’’ 
 Layla said

’’ Probably when I was a child’’

I said


 ‘’ wow that a very long time.’’ 

Me and Layla waved bye to each other and went to our home for the next day,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.