Pages

Thursday 14 January 2021

What my family and I have planned for this year

 What my family and I’ve planned for 2021!



My family and I are planning to do something while the year goes on. That was that we each joined something, my family and I are suggesting to  travel to some place away from Auckland, but that's only if we can. We think we might have a busy year ahead of us. Although we still have to give some things a try we can’t wait for the year ahead. Plus we still have some things to do this month.


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Vika,

    Fiona here from the Summer Learning Journey. Thanks for sharing what you and your family have planned for 2021! I'm so happy to read that you are looking forward to the year ahead. It is exciting starting a new year and thinking about what the year may hold.

    If you could travel away from Auckland for a trip, where would you like to go? Do you have a favourite place to visit?

    Keep up the awesome blogging, Vika!

    Mā te wā,
    Fiona (SLJ).

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.