Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2020

baking Anzac cookies for Anzac day

The second thing I have to do is grease and line my baking tray with baking paper. When I have finished lining my baking tray, I’m going to put it in the oven.

The third thing is that I have to mix the dry ingredients. I have to put in 1 cup of flour and then when I have finished mixing the flour, I have to add a cup of caster sugar. Then I mix the caster sugar with the flour and then add a cup of rolled oats and a cup of coconut.

Once I have added all of the ingredients inside the bowl I’m going to put the empty bowl, tray, and cup on the side that has nothing so I have room to put the ingredients.

Once I have put my empty bowls, tray and cups on the other side I have to start mixing my bowl that has some of the ingredients in it. I start mixing for a couple of minutes and then I have to make a well out of the ingredients. This is like a hole in the middle of my flour and ingredients and I have to set it to the side for later.

Next what I want to do is to put my 125 grams of butter into a sauce pan and probably with the golden syrup

Then start mixing it on the element and keep mixing until its been melted

Then while I mixing I have to turn on the jug and then keep mixing for a few minutes longer and then after we have finished that then we will and then turn the oven to low heat and then stir slowly

When I finished stirring then I poured the jug into a very little plastic cup and then started stirring and then stirred it for a few moments longer and then when finished then poured the water inside the pot with the butter and the golden syrup.

Then start stir First I have to turn my oven to 180 degrees so that my biscuits are ready to go in.

the pot for a little bit then pour it in the flour but you have to pour it in the well that you made out of the flour and then start mixing the ingredients then after that, start mixing for a while,

Once I have stopped mixing and it looks all crunchy and soft and yellow I will put my hands in and mix it up with my hand.

Then I'll bring the baking tray and put the cookies on there one by one and then I’ll back it for minutes and then when I am done with my cookies I‘ll eat them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.