Pages

Thursday 9 April 2020

Happy Easter,


My dad had an idea he ''said'' whatever you put on your blog for Easter is what we are going to do on Easter and then so I got started. My dad said maybe we can play family games so then I had to get started on my plans. My plan is at the bottom bye have a great holiday,



This is my plan and I just want to say happy Easter to you and I hope you guys are staying in your bubbles. I hope you guys are having fun on Easter, I hope you guys have plans for Easter. My plan is to do some family games and play dance freeze and also play hide and seek. This will be fun for me and for you too if you have plans. I will see my class on Wednesday the 15th of April bye have a great day. I hope you guys had a great holiday.  From Vika

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.