Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2020

The story



On a very gloomy day I had to go on a train because an owl sended an invitation.
When I finally got the train I was on a ride to  a school for wizards it was a long ride.
We had to sit and wait on the train. It was a very long ride and finally we got there by
midnight. all I did was take a deep breath then when I got out of the train I saw it was
very dark outside and it was very cold.

When I saw the school well I didn’t actually see it. It was just the ocean and boats
 waiting there. When Mister Dumbledore told us to pair up with five students so we all paired up 
and we got into the boats. Then when we got into the boats we didn’t have to paddle,
The boat paddled itself.

When we finally got there we got out of the boats and got inside the school
 and we went up the stairs. When we got to the very top of the stairs, we saw
 a witch which was the one that told the rules and the houses. When she 
finished talking we went to our home rooms where we would stay.
When we finished unpacking our stuff we went to the hall.


When we got to the hall there were heaps of food and teachers when we finished eating and talking 
They ring a bell and we all stopped and looked and they had a hat in one of there hands and they say Who comes up like Ron Wesley or  Harry Potter I didn’t get called up so then when they finished announcing names they said ‘’All of you please go back to your home rooms So then all of the students went back to their home room and they went to sleep for the very next day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.