Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2020

Writing about bungee jumping

I’m standing on the edge. It’s too late to back out now. The rope and harness feels tight around my legs, yet my legs feel like jelly. I can’t believe I’m about to bungee jump and then I fall down quickly and then I feel like I am flying in the air. While I fall down all of a sudden I start rotating around while I fall but then I say to myself ‘’ is something bad going to happen’’.  But then nothing bad happened.

When I saw nothing bad was going to happen someone was pulling the rope or the machine pulled me
 back up.When I went up I stayed to do it again the instructor at the top pulled me back up and then I 
waited till it was my turn. When I fell the first time I was scared and nervous at first but then I felt like I was pulled towards it like I still wanted to go.

When  I went the second time I was laughing while I was falling and it was so much fun doing 
bungee jumping. When I fell my hair was out and then my hair when up? I think or it went down
 I forgot. But it was so much fun doing it so I went again.

When I finished the second bungee jump I was thinking maybe I’ll go to another bungee jump side.
Then I found another bungee jump stop then I went to try that but this time it was at then near the river.
I was so excited I went to have a try and then I waited for my turn, then it was finally my turn and then I fell like the other one and then I got pulled back up, then I thought maybe I should just stop for the day there is always another day for something new.

It was really fun doing bungee Jumping it was like a new adventure for me. It was very fun. I hope to try it again. maybe I should try again some other day. When I tried at first I was super scared but then I got the hang of it. Maybe I will try again tomorrow, I never know if I like it or not as long as you try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.