Pages

Tuesday 20 October 2020

Happy night,

 On 19th of october on a freezing frosty Sunday night, me and my family went to a chinese restaurant. My dad parked the car and we went in with my family and my mum to the restaurant since she had already been there with her friends. when we walked in it was a warm and toasty place. 



My mum said she had booked us in and we walked into a place to sit at. Once we found a place to sit, me, my brothers and my mum, went to the place to go get food. My dad and baby sister who was still sleeping stayed at the table. 




While me and my brothers including my mum were getting food, we chose what we wanted to eat, then we waited in line to pass the food to the cooks, this restaurant does their cooking differently. They leave the meat raw and they cook it when you pass it to them. Then cook it on some kind of metal plate round metal and yeah i don't know what they call it. 





When they cook it they use a knife to chop the food up. When they were done they slid the food over to my family and we walked off holding our plates. I walked with my dad's food and mine.




 My mum was holding her plate, my brothers were holding their plate. As soon as we got to our table we sat down, and we prayed and ate, as soon as we finished eating our food, we had a drink of fanta, it was delicious we sat there lying down on the chairs my dad said ‘’ stay with your baby sister while me and your mum go get a second plate’’ so then I said ‘’ okay’’ then they were off to get a second plate. When I looked at my sister she was awake so then she started looking around while she was in the pram, then she layed back down. 





When my mum and dad came back I went back to my chair and they went and sat on theirs. I wanted dessert and so did my brothers and sister. So then I went to go get dessert and so did they my mum got my little sister an ice cream cone with strawberry ice cream, I got strawberry ice cream, and My brothers got strawberry ice cream with pancakes, my dad got strawberry ice cream with pancakes too, after we finished eating it we put our bowls away, and we went outside back in the car home, it was the most fun and happy nights of my life, 



What is your favourite happy moment?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.