Pages

Monday 19 October 2020

Writing

 1 day, me and my family went to Rainbows end, Me and my family and the boys as in me my dad and my brother, all went on a ride. My elder brother who is one year younger than me, stayed with my mum and sister. We went on 2 rides: the fear fall and the stratosphere. 



Me and my young brother Kiko, including my mum, saw a ride. It was the big stratosphere, then we waited in line for it. I was embarrassed to go on it because I was scared. 



It was my first time going on it so we went on the low one 

The extreme one looked scary, then we went on the lower volume we waited and then it was finally our turn. They explained what was gonna happen then we had to listen since it was our first time. Once we got on the ride we put our seat belts on and waited, they said the floor will go down. 


Once we looked down the floor went slowly drowning down as we swung side to side it was slowly getting higher and higher and I was laughing hard out, because it tickled and my brother… he wasn’t really amused by it. He started to cry on it. My mum was next to him and she tried to tell him it was okay, but my brother cried all the way through I was embarrassed that I didn't know it was that fun. 



Once we finished the ride we saw the fear fall and decided to go on it with my dad and youngest sibling. Well second youngest brother, we were waiting in line to go on it so then a man who worked at rainbows said to me and 3 of my relatives ‘’are you in a 3 group? ‘’ he had asked then my dad said yes, we went on the ride and I was the only girl on it, so then I was the only girl who screamed and I was embarrassed, I hope you never been embarrassed,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.