Pages

Wednesday 21 October 2020

Writing of Sad day

 Four years ago, my family and I had pets, a cat and a dog. I loved them both with all my heart but they always seemed to hate each other and that's a fact. We put them in separate places so they wouldn’t wreck the house as they ran around chasing each other. My family and I tried to make them get along but nothing would work. Cats and dogs are so different that they never get along. 


One year later on a freezing Saturday morning my cat Snowy was in the house and my family and I went to get some groceries. We went for about ten minutes since it was a lot of food we had to get. Once we finished getting the groceries we came back home and as soon as we went into the house I called, “Snowy!” in a gentle voice. She didn't come so I spoke once more. “Snowy!” She was still not there. Then my family and I went searching for her. 


Not a single trace of a paw step, it was like she vanished as soon as we got home, we couldn’t look for her. It was already dark as night. The only pet we had left was Jack, we couldn't search for her anymore. One  year later we lived in another house, my family and I started to unpack our stuff when we finished  unpacking we had a rest and sat down on the couch, and we cleaned up the house. 



We needed to get more food again, then my family and I  left Jack at home. My family and I went to the shop and got some food, it took a while to get the food since we had to wait in line, but then finally me and my family got home and we called Jack to come and eat, but then he never came we spoke once again ‘’ Jack’’ he never came, after that my family and I  went on the search through the house for him, he never was in the house but me and my family thought he ran away, it was sad that we never stayed long with them, 


What was your sad moment?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.